I am happy to announce that the hardware design for the SensorCape Rev 0.2 has been completed. This is my first PCB to take to production so I am excited to see if it works. After I put the finishing touches on the silkscreen design I will be sending it to OSH Park for fabrication and will begin testing as soon as I can get it assembled. Next steps for this project are to begin writing the software library and to begin promoting the SensorCape. To keep up to date with the SensorCape project, visit the project page where I will soon be adding design details.
Update 1 (7/3/2013):
I just sent the design to OSH park for fabrication, it is expected to return to me by July 20th.
Update 2 (7/9/2013):
I just placed orders with Mouser and Digi-Key for enough parts to assemble about 2.5 SensorCapes. Total cost came out to be a little bit over $100.